ExtraView's enterprise platform was designed to meet the needs of companies subject to regulatory oversight. We have implemented quality, safety, and business process management systems for medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology organizations as well as those involved in large scale agriculture and food production. In all of those implementations, the core capabilities of ExtraView Enterprise were applied to solve critical business problems, enable more effective business processes, and maintain objective evidence of regulatory compliance. ExtraView's platform capabilities include:
- Automation of your business processes / workflow
- Tracking and management of issues, actions, and deliverables against GxPs (GCPs, GMPs, GLPs, GVPs)
- Desktop & Mobile platforms
- Information security
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR Part 820, EMA/228028/2012 and other regulations
- Full audit trail information available through the user interface
- Robust and complete reporting without the need for third-party tools
- Ability to integrate with other enterprise software applications already in place.
To learn more about how ExtraView Enterprise supports specific applications, please click on a topic from the graphic.