Regulatory bodies and major operations may harness the power of ExtraView to create inspection and reporting systems that ensure the compliance of organizations. Inspections may be scheduled, and questionnaires presented for completion. Based upon exceptions, notices and warnings may be issued. If no corrective action is obeserved in the appropriate timeframe, then ExtraView will automatically remind the stakeholders via email.
Whenever issues are inserted or updated, email notification may be triggered to send information to users connected with the issue. These notifications are typically used to inform users such as the originator, the assigned to and the person who last updated the issue. Rules may also be defined to override the standard notification rules, and with simple configuration can be set up to add users to interest lists to subscribe to issues where they have a particular connection.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff