As the most comprehensive software customer support solution in small companies and the world's largest organizations, the ExtraView customer support solution features comprehensive customer support management functionality. You can follow any desired process, with full reporting, dashboard and charting capabilities. Customers may add their own issues or submit them via email. Answers may come from one-on-one communications or from a knowledgebase. Every update is automatically audited so a complete history of each issue is always available. Each screen can be individually tailored to capture the fields needed for your system.
Customer details are stored, along with customer issues. Once entered, issues can be managed through the defined workflow, and they may be copied with a single keystroke to other ExtraView solutions, such as defect tracking, where they will be handled appropriately.
Customer details such as their name, address and contact information are entered directly into the Customers business area. When a customer exists in the Customers area, their details can be seen directly within the support issue that is created. A benefit of ExtraView is the ability to define and store multiple contacts and locations per single customer.
The workflow can allow for support issues to be managed independently in combination to other issues such as Bugs and Defects Areas. The default process provided will work for many companies, but it is straightforward for your administrator to change this to suit your company. No process is too complex for ExtraView to handle.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Consolidate multiple systems into a central management system that lets you control customer support issues
- Store and maintain multiple contacts and locations for a single customer
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Manage customers independently or associate them with other areas
- Manage data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format