ExtraView's Health and Safety solutions help hospitals, clinical research organizations and healthcare providers centralize their high priority data collection for top quality patient care. ExtraView allows EH&S groups to maintain compliance and efficiently manage and track key processes and actions based on organizational SOPs, local, federal as well as meet international compliance guidelines. Improve benchmarks and performance criteria for slips, falls, pressure ulcers, blood transfusions, equipment temperatures, pain management, facility training and staff certifications. Give your facility insight into why performance numbers are high or low. ExtraView is the perfect platform for driving continuous improvements, including root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions, trending and management review. Automated scheduling can track and assign training and safety assessments. Alerts can notify stakeholders when re-training and new safety procedures are required.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Consolidate multiple systems into a central management system that lets you control health and safety compliance
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format