The ExtraView Helpdesk solution is a highly configurable solution designed to empower our customers to keep their most important customers -- their employees -- happy, because happy, productive employees create and maintain happy, long-term customers. To keep your business running as efficiently as possible, your employees must have quick and dependable resolutions to their support issues and your help desk team must have all of the tools they need at their disposal.
An example of a Helpdesk Solution is one designed to handle issues related to computers within an organization, such as those handled by the IT support desk. The default helpdesk is set up to handle issues related to computers and other assets for the users across the company, as well as handle telecom, network and other issues.
Issues can be created and managed within the Helpdesk solution until the problem is resolved. At each stage of the process notification is sent to the involved parties, keeping them abreast of progress.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Consolidate multiple systems into a central management system that lets you control health and safety compliance
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format