ExtraView provides a comprehensive solution for both risk and case management. ExtraView solutions are scalable and customizable to meet your requirements (and your budget!). Our flexible deployment options allow you to install the software on-site or access the system securely via the web through a premium-level, secure hosted service. This solution enables documenting and assessing operational risks, defining controls, managing audits, and implementing recommendations.
The ExtraView system integrates all operational risk management related to holding centralized data and maintaining common processes. ExtraView can store a knowledgebase of risks and their corresponding controls and assessments. Role-based dashboards provide key risk indicators, issue due dates, and remediation plans. With some simple configuration you will be able to identify and assess threats, prioritize, and take action against risks.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Consolidate multiple systems into a central management system that lets you manage and appropriately respond to risks
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Control and transfer risks as they are discovered easily
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format