As the most comprehensive software customer support solution for both small and large organizations, the ExtraView Customer Support solution features comprehensive customer support management functionality based on the ExtraView platform. Real-time dashboards and reporting allow 24 x 7 monitoring of critical activities.
The Customer Support solution easily handles the customer interface. Issues can be entered directly by customers, directly into ExtraView, or via email. Once entered, issues can be managed through a defined workflow, and they may be copied with a single keystroke to an engineering group where they will be handled as defects or bugs.
Customer details such as their name, address and contact information are entered directly. Customer details can be seen directly within the support issue that is created. With ExtraView you have the ability to store and quickly access information about your customers such as multiple contacts, locations, and pertinent business information. Issues can be created by your team or directly by your customers in a fully customizable interface. No workflow is too much for ExtraView to handle, yet it is extremely simple to use.
Manage metrics such as SLA's with ease - even getting reminders about impending deadlines. There are automatic processes to escalate issues not handled in a timely manner.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Consolidate multiple systems into a central management system that lets you control health and safety compliance
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format