An ExtraView Quality Management solution provides the ability to manage all issues, follow up, and provide change management in a centralized corporate solution. Point-and-click business rules and workflow ensure your SOP's are controlled at a global view and real-time data collection and reporting provides the information to make the right decisions. 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solutions allow your organization to ensure quality and have traceable audit trail by centralizing and integrating all quality processes.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Company or departmental accountability through process workflow and audit trails
- Ensure compliance with industry and government regulations and ISO standards
- Automated alerts increase operational transparency
- Track all supplier non-conformances
- Reduce risk of lost or incomplete data through closed-loop processes
- Provides flexible yet controlled environments through fully configurable process workflows
- Streamline operational processes by integrating with other enterprise control